SEO/Inbound Marketing Executive
About the Job
This is a great opportunity for anyone to be part of a hardworking Digital agency in Kentish Town, London.
They create innovative bespoke web-applications, workflow systems, mobile apps and websites. They also run a wide range of search marketing activities including technical website audits, SEO & content marketing strategies, ongoing SEO campaigns and/or multifaceted campaigns (including social, content, paid, etc.). All their work is across multiple sectors including Finance, Charity, Health & Government. Clients include BBC, Enterprise Finance, NHS, Galliard Homes, M&C Saatchi Mobile, Galliard Homes, War Memorials Trust, Against Breast Cancer and Crisis and many more.
My Client is looking for a talented SEO executive with hands on experience ranking both large and small websites. You will be client facing with excellent technical SEO knowledge as well as an astute understanding of offsite techniques.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A minimum of two years' experience working on SEO campaigns with a proven track record of success, including increasing the number and value of inbound leads
· Experience in managing online campaigns and analysing their results
· A strong understanding of monitoring and improving a website's search visibility
· Knowledge of link building for SEO
· A good understanding of goals, conversion tracking, user experience and conversion optimisation
· Good analytical & reporting skills
· Competent user of tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Screaming Frog etc.
· Excellent communication skills including telephone, email and face to face
· Strong client management & administrative skills
· Experience with developing and presenting search marketing strategies and detailed website audits will be looked upon favourably
The role would suit someone who is self-motivated as well as being a dedicated team player in order to fit in our busy but relaxed working environment.
Why you will enjoy working for this company
This is an outstanding chance to join a friendly growing company with an in-house team of passionate professionals. They have a relaxed office environment with a games area to think, chill, or blow off steam, complete with games consoles, pool table, table tennis, & endless supply of fruit, chocolate, soft drinks & beer. They are a great bunch with a lot of regular evenings out, pizza Friday’s, as well as out of town trips including trips abroad.
The salary has been benchmarked for industry averages; however, there is some flexibility with salary for the right candidate. I must advise you that the starting salary we envisage for this post is region of £30k - £40k.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
· SEO: 2 years
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply immediately to:
email@example.com quoting ref: MD1617070
Job Reference Code MD1617000